Demi & Mario | Greek Wedding | Bloemfontein

26.11.11 Unknown 0 Comments

Demi & Mario

{Greek Wedding}

This wedding made my year in 2011:)
I had the amazing opportunity to assist one of South Africa's top photographers, Christine Meintjes, with this Greek wedding in Bloemfontein. Thank you so much Christine and Iaan for this opportunity:) You can view Christine's photos here.

I had met Demi much earlier in the year when she was a bridesmaid at one of the previous weddings I had shot. When I saw that Christine was going to be photographing their special day, I jumped at this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity and asked if I could assist.

Not only was this an awesome learning opportunity, but also a chance to shoot a stunning Greek wedding and a very beautiful bride. I must add that they are a huge and very entertaining family:) 


Greek wedding, Bloemfontein wedding, Northern Cape photographer_01

Greek wedding, Bloemfontein, Northern Cape photographer, decor



Greek wedding, Bloemfontein, Kimberley photographer, wedding decor


Greek wedding, Bloemfontein, wedding photography, pink roses, decor


Bloemfontein wedding, pink roses, clean decor, Greek wedding


Greek wedding, Bloemfontein, breaking plates, Kimberley photographer


Greek wedding, Bloemfontein, Greek traditions, Northern Cape photographer


Greek wedding, Greek traditions, dancing, blessing, Northern Cape photographer


Greek wedding, Bloemfontein, shoes, Kimberley photographer






















0 comments: