Dehan Engelbrecht Workshop | Warm Karoo | Bloemfontein

24.7.15 Unknown 1 Comments


A few weeks ago I had the awesome opportunity to participate in a wedding photography workshop hosted by Dehan Engelbrecht at the lovely Warm Karoo wedding venue in Bloemfontein. I went into sponge mode trying to soak up as much as possible - its really such a privilege to be able to spend time with other photographers who are so willing to share their wisdom and insight. I feel like I leant so much, so hopefully this becomes evident in my work;) 


We started off with a theory session, chatting about things like branding, admin, and marketing, and then moved on to (my fave) the practical side of things. We were presented with a stunning wedding table that had been set up by Grand Room Design for the decor session, and a super sweet couple modelled for us while Dehan showed us how he does thing. 

This was such a fun day and I highly recommend taking part in workshops for other photographers - besides learning heaps it's really great to meet new people and make new friends:) 

Service Providers:
Wedding Photography Workshop by Dehan Engelbrecht | Venue: Warm Karoo | Stationery: Karoo Republic | Make-up: The Look Salon | Hair: Mira Bella | Styling, Decor & Flowers: Grand Room Design | Dress: Olivelli Bloemfontein | Suit: Country Road | Coordinators: Eye Poetry Photography

1 comment: