Matthew & Nkuli | International Love Story | Kimberley

2.4.16 Unknown 0 Comments


One of the things I love most about my job is all the amazing and different people I get to meet - and I really really love hearing my couple's stories! What girl doesn't love a good fairytale... ;)
Matthew & Nkuli's story didn't fail to disappoint! Their story is one of love across many boundaries and boarders that just reminded me that there is no force strong enough to keep you from meeting your person ♡

A guy from USA and a girl from South Africa met in Korea...and now they're getting married! We did their shoot only the day after Matthew had just arrived in South Africa, and what better setting than the old mining town museum at The Big Hole in Kimberley (which is Nkuli's home town).

Thank you guys for a lovely afternoon and I wish you all the best for your adventure ahead! x


0 comments: