Eclectic African Styled Matric Farewell | Fashion Shoot

13.1.17 Unknown 0 Comments


Once a year I get to go through this crazy yet super enjoyable season of Matric Farewell photo shoots. The craziness comes from shooting about 3 couples per day, everyday, for about a week. But I love it:) I love getting to see these girls blossom from school girls into these stunning young women on the day of their dance. And, of course, (keeping in mind that I have no fashion sense at all) I also really love getting to see all the dresses! 

Thato’s shoot had me all excited for two reasons - firstly, it involved horses:) and secondly, instead of going with the norm and wearing a ball gown, she went with her heart and stuck true to her unique personality and rocked a traditional styled pants-suite.


0 comments: