Client Gallery: Thys & Caeleigh | Wedding Day | The Bundu Camp, Free State

13.2.17 Unknown 0 Comments




Thys & Caeleigh | Wedding Day Highlights


- ♡ -

Thys and Caeleigh are two of the coolest people I've had the privilege of working with. They truly are each others best friend, and just seem to take life so easily in their stride. I had so much fun on our first meeting when we did their engagement shoot on a freezing cold winter's day at Thys' family farm just outside Kimberley.

One thing I quickly learned about these two is that they absolutely love anything outdoors - nature, farms and camping is their happy place. I wasn't surprised when Caeleigh told me about the laid back camping theme for their wedding day, which took place at the lovely riverside Bundu Camp just outside of Ventersburg in the Free State.

I loved the uniqueness of their entire day - from table centre pieces with box plants and cute cut-out sheep to a riverside camp-chair ceremony, to the bride being driven down the aisle by her father in a vintage Land Rover!

Other special aspects of this day was Caeleigh's wedding dress which was made by her mother, and her hand-made bouquet which was passed down from her sisters wedding.

I love it when couples are truly secure with one another and with who they are, and are not afraid to just be themselves. 

Thank you so much to Thys & Caeleigh and your families for all your hospitality and for the privilege of capturing your special day. I hope you enjoy your photos and much as I enjoyed taking them! ☺︎

0 comments: